CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't know what to do anymore..

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 2,266
Published: 5 years ago

I don't know what to do anymore..

I have been suffering from severe constipation, intestinal gas (does not come out; stays in my abdomen and makes noises while stomach becomes bloated constantly), belching (taste the last thing I ate).

My sinuses are always inflamed and my face becomes bloated, and my hands and feet get very red and dry, almost like the blood rushes to them and they feel tingly at those times. It is very uncomfortable, that along with all the stomach noises.

My skin is dry, but then becomes oily once bloated, sinus problems, and red/dry hands occur. My tongue gets some what white when this happens as well, and I have cracks on my tongue.

The top right side of my abdomen is hard and I cannot feel under my ribcage, like I can where my stomach is.

I am loosing hair and I am always tired, no matter how much sleep I get. Also I get Acne very easy.

No one knows what is wrong. I am only 19, have never drunk, drugged, anything. I eat very healthy as nutrition is my passion.

I get the sinus and all the other reactions after taking any digestive enzyme, herbal laxative, ACV and lemon, too. Probiotics don't do anything. I feel almost "acidic". Fiber only make me more contipated, and fruit give me a terrible reaction but bakery goods don't even do the harm that fruit does.

What could be wrong? It's been going on for 2 years, and I can't seem to find a answer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)