CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help With Diagnosis

sd11 Views: 662
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,315,797

Re: Please Help With Diagnosis

Thank you so much for your detailed answer.
I will try your method of isolating suspecting worms in a jar if they actually come out in stool, as eggs obviously would....I'm not sure all adult worm varieties would unless there was a huge overgrowth.

I have not seen any worms...I did have white objects that I thought were suspicious - but when I checked them out (with dissecting microscope) they were rice, peanuts, onions.

I have not seen any worms in my stool since this happened a 14 months ago and wonder why that would be. I have localized areas of pain in my intestines that I thought were sure to be Tapeworms attached, but it seems like not, as I have not seen segments in stool.

I do have a dissecting and medium powered microscope available in case I need to make slides.

What you said about a small amount of stool having worms and eggs is not what I have heard from Doctors. Several have told me that only part of the stool may contain eggs, and that some worms shed eggs on a cycle and there may be none present in stool on a particular day.

Thanks again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.844 sec, (1)