CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: switching form herbs to Rx - help appreciated

mattk3 Views: 864
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,316,502

Re: switching form herbs to Rx - help appreciated

Start liver supplementation for weight loss. The body has a problem recycling bile salt and digestive substances. After loose stool for a couple of weeks, bile salt is loss, really starts the spiral down.

I also suggest Spirulina to help amino content in the body.

I would start with measuring the PH of the tongue, and getting a hair analysis of mineral and metals.

Did you take pictures of the worms with a macro zoom camera? Have you tested positive for any parasites using an ELISA test?

Ever eat raw fish, tartar, pate'?

Modern parasites have become resistant to most antiparasitics. Most people now use cocktails. Co factors, and certain natural substances can be essential. If you are unsure of what you are fighting, when you are taking large or long doses, it becomes a crisis to go on or stop. I suggest trying to identify your problem, before getting to heavily into it.

Also, a body not in balance, or weak or sluggish systems will have a hard time eliminating an infection.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.766 sec, (1)