CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: severe post mc allergy!!!

jamesbb Views: 1,002
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 231,789

Re: severe post mc allergy!!!

Thanx for the replies. I have been eating raw fruits of all kinds and vegies too. Along with raw nuts. The only time I felt bad in any way was when I had some form of vinegar. First time, I had a small portion of homemade potato salad with pickle relish. I felt real bad after. Second- I had a salad the other night with balsamic vinegar, and I thought I was going to die! My skin turned red and itched like crazy and my fingers swelled, my throat was sore, I had a mild athsma attack for the first time in about ten years, and I could feel the salad wrenching its way through my guts. I thought one of those little mean aliens was going to pop out. I took some benedryl, and about 30 minutes later, the itching and redness went away and my guts began to feel better. Thank God I fell asleep! I woke up in the night and took another benedryl. I woke up groggy, but all better.

I have had all the ingredients for the salad and potatoes in one form or another since the MC, just without the vinegar. This sux cause I really love Klaussen Pickles! I was looking forward to treating myself to one in due time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)