CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this a worm/parasite? WARNING: gross picture. sorry :(

lisushka Views: 448
Published: 5 years ago

Is this a worm/parasite? WARNING: gross picture. sorry :(

Hello dear forum!
I am so sorry for the grossness of this picture. I really, really apologize.

Okay..so.. what is this? Here's my story- I was on a trip to Indonesia, got Dengue fever, and then crazy stomach problems.. started to see strange white things in my poop even though was eating nothing that looked like that- they looked like cashew pieces but I ate only fruit and meat. And saw weird stringy mucuous but just thought, strange, maybe my body is under stress. Then it was suggested I have parasites! and I started to take paragone. And today I saw this! I have done a stool test (still waiting for results) but I think my docs are not so knowledgeable, I don't know. Is this a parasite? Can I have it tested?

I dont know if I should continue with Paragone and no-carb diet or take some medicine?

Well I saved it and am going to see if it can be tested.. but if any of you are knowledgeable about what on earth this is, I would love some wisdom!!

Cheers!

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/IMG_2594.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/tn-IMG_2594.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.387 sec, (1)