CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't want to live anymore

pilates Views: 621
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,652,236

Re: Don't want to live anymore

I simply typed into Google "Adrenal Fatigue, I want to die", and found this site!

I can't say that I truly want to die, but I don't know how I am going to live like this.

So many symptoms. It's daunting. and debilitating.
My life is coming apart at the seams so very quickly.

I have found a Naturapath who has set up a protocol for me. She told me it's going to be slow, and I must be patient.

I can deal with the heart palpitations, the fatigue, all of it, but I cannot deal with NOT SLEEPING. That is a hell from which there appears to be no return. Exhausted and wired. Then panic.

Was prescribed Clonex and Lustral. (knowing full well this is NOT a cure). But desperation led me to the psychiatrist. The clonex knocks me out and sleep all night. Wake up groggy. Developed heart pains, which could be just another symptom or a side effect of the Clonex (it's a benzodiazapam). So I stopped it.

Last night I took 3 grams of Melatonin in capsule form Followed by 1.5 grams of Melatonin under the tongue. Well that was a living nightmare. My brain freaked. The headache was beyond, but worse than that, I experienced something for which there are no words. Was awake for a very long time. Finally fell asleep but work up at 4.

Needless to say I feel horrible.......

I just want to go to sleep at night. Please help???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)