CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 12 days into water fast - seeking advice on blood testing and issues!

archus Views: 1,559
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,319,808

Re: 12 days into water fast - seeking advice on blood testing and issues!

Hi Rob,

First, congratulations on making it thus far. Also your doctor has done an amazing job of doing a thorough blood panel.

Clean your tongue with a tongue scraper, it makes so much difference in your foul taste in your mouth. I use a scraper every morning even when I am not fasting. During fasting I scrape two three times a day.

1. No need to stop the fast and do heavy metal detox. You will have plenty time later on to do so. Continue with the fast.

2. Drink warm water like you are drinking tea. You can also drink hot water that way. It should subside the reflux. I always had reflux during my fasts at different stage in my fasts, sometimes on day two, sometimes on day 10, day 16, etc.

3,4,5,6. No reason to worry, this is all normal. If you want to learn about your blood chemistry compare your blood work results to your pre-fast results. That will tell you a better story. I have also had similar levels when in couple of my fasts when I got the blood work done.

I think you have done remarkable with the weight loss. Listen to your body, you have a feeling of you can go to day 30 easily and that is a great feeling. Don't stop.

Keep up the good work.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)