CureZone   Log On   Join
Getting better, survey

Iammyonlyfriend Views: 1,188
Published: 5 years ago

Getting better, survey

What's happening!?!? I asked two of my friends and insisted them to tell me the truth and they sort to god that I've never smelled bad. Then why people in the hallways says it smells like shit when I pass by? I've been taking msm crystals and acidophilus chewable probiotics for 2 weeks. When I asked my friends I felt weird and from that point on I started to be more positive and not think that much about me smelling. I act normal sometimes and I think I'm better now. I can still smell myself but it's not as sting as other times. I've said before that my thighs, but and that area would sweat alot when I would sit, but now it's just a little. I'm thinking of creating a "survey" called do I smell? And go to the mall and ask random people. I will lie saying it's an experiment on people and their different sense of smell. I hope we all gain a cure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)