CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curing gut dysbiosis

Views: 2,050
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,322,308

Re: Curing gut dysbiosis

My child can not tolerate that stuff, makes him really ill, I do not like swearing either, I was not raised in the gutter and certainly would not be so rude to you as you have been to so many on this forum. I have been treating my child for years and spent every penny, borrowed from family to, I have contributed to this forum for years and I have to say you are one of the rudest I have come across. I doubt very much what you say will help my child, seen it, done most of it and he is so super sensitive. You think everyone can cope with strong herbs etc, think again, many of those can cause life threatening conditions for my child such as seizures, burning sensations in his gut with minimal amounts causing blood loss. I think I will very much look forward to seeing what new non Antibiotic and non anti fungal drug they bring out because as you or I don't know what the future holds unless you are a clairvoyant you never know it might be life changing. Sometimes you have to live in hope and not shut your eyes to everything just because you have not found the answer yet, modern medicine has saved millions of lives and I am sure one day when you need it such as having a heart attack or a severe infection you will be happy to have your life saved or you can die if you prefer. Alternative medicine has its place but so does modern medicine otherwise millions of people would have died.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)