CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re Re Early morning hours are just HELL...help

newMe007 Views: 3,269
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,143,525

Re: Re Re Early morning hours are just HELL...help

I'm going to through in the towel Can't take this anymore. Feel like a racecar in my body, mind and soul 27/7. Can't think clear thoughts and used to be a writer. So confused- I'll walk in to the kitchen from my bedroom and stop and can't remember my thought as to why I went into kitchen, a minute ago... My love, my wife gave up after 17 yrs , she couldn't take me anymore- and I was the love of her life- what she prayed for in a man.. My son 14 has no respect at all for me, 0. I can't blame him, he was the best kid, now stays away in the basement all the days and night till he sleeps then over and over, playing video games... My wife stole all my 14 rentals and a $ business, all the cash, a ton, and left me for broke living in a big house being paid for through a Corp owned by her zillianaie brother. She told me two months ago she has zoo much Pease away from me. My gut,and muscles and joints kill Mr 24/7 headache with is weird bump on my head, crown- I know it's related. I look 30 yrs older and I was a darn good looking man...pale, stupid rash on forarms and forhead. On and on...If I had any balls a blow my head off. God, my best friend and my way of life- all my life- I'm sure up and left me, He could cure me in a zap but, leaves me in this he'll. Every important prayer I prayed- I got just the opposite, why?.
Please help me-i love you, chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.105 sec, (1)