CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida cleanse after killing the yeast.

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
MichaelZ Views: 541
Published: 5 years ago

Candida cleanse after killing the yeast.

Hey there,

After having candida for 15 years, after the corticosteroids shots as a child, I managed to kill it with combination of fluconazole, nystatin, coconut oil and oregano oil.

After 3 months of the start of the treatment the whole 'fermentation' process was halt, I was getting 0 bloating after foods etc. No brain fogs at all, and they were severe. I had a very violent reaction, rash all over the body but 3 months of treatment and it was gone.

But! Something else kicked in. I became very irritable 24/7, my tongue became REALLY white, coated like never. I could not even read a book. I could focus, all signals went into my brain, unlike brain-fog, but I just felt like i was on some sort of toxic acid 24/7. I have never experienced this in my life!

I kept taking antifungals for 12 months after, had 0 reactions after them, blood/stool tests negative etc.

Then I started taking psyllium husk 2 tablespoons 3 times a day (total of 6).

I started having massive sinus pressure/headache after these. But I started improving, the 'irritability' became less, coated tongue got dilluted, its much less. It really smells! when i go to the toilet, like awful awful awful.

About a month ago the reaction sort-of-subsidised but my 'irritability' did not completely vanish. So I started taking, on top of the psyllium, natural fiber as well, namely oat and wheat bran. I take about 200-300g of these.

Again, the reaction has gotten back a bit, because of the upper dosage of fiber. I am having the sinus headache daily, but I am still improving. feeling good as never!

My question is as follows: Because i've had this disease for over 15 years, I believe after killing it, the dead yeast was stuck deep into the intestinal walls, and now is being removed by the fiber. Is this true?

the 4-heavy-months of fiber treatment made me improve A LOT. However I am so impatient and tired of this, is there anything I can do to speed the process up ? I really feel like a donkey with the carrot in front of it, i just cant get it yet.

Is there any tests I should be making for this? Like a blood toxicity? I had a standard (non-toxic-specific) tests done, morphology, like white cells count etc. done, nothing showed up.

Should I continue the treatment until the tongue coating is gone?

Has anyone experienced anything similar? Is this related to the concept of 'biofilm' that is now under heavy inspection at the research companies ?

Cheers,

Wishing you the best with candida,

Michael.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.314 sec, (2)