1. Coffe enemas EXCELLENT idea. Whatever you have done to yourself that might be detoxing too hard CEs will reduce the symptoms.
2. Try small amounts of live culture kefir if you can find it. It recolonises bad yeast with good. Pills don't. But go low and slow. Metals bind to bad bacteria so you may be having a bad metal detox reaction.
3. Research EVERYTHING your doctor gives you. Piling on more protocols just give your body more to rebalance.
4. balancing electrolytes is good if you have AF. I like Trace Minerals. Magnesium glycinate or malate separetly may help calm everything down.
5. If you have liberated a lot of metals you might want to use a binding agent. Charcoal is good, diatomaceous clay is good.
CEs plus a binding agent should help you clear out a lot of what you've stirred up before it gets reabsorbed. All our livers need help. Good luck!