CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HighOnWater hope this one is emotional enough for you.

rainy.8 Views: 378
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,329,839

Re: HighOnWater hope this one is emotional enough for you.

God draws people. People make the choice. I don't agree with your Calvinistic interpretation of scriptures. Spiritually dead people can choose Christ or choose not to receive Him as God draws them. I have personally witnessed this as I have shared the gospel with people. I have seen the conviction of the Holy Spirit all over people, I have seen God drawing people and yet they were too stubborn to receive Christ. It was all over them. The presence of God was there. Calvinists are wrong plain and simple about how salvation works.

Calvinists love to use the example of Lazarus being raised from the dead saying that Lazarus could not make a choice because he was dead therefore we cannot choose Christ. This is really twisting scripture. Lazarus died a physical death. You cannot compare that kind of death to a spiritually dead person and expect to come up with proper interpretation of scripture. They are two different things. A spiritually dead person can think and choose. God draws a spiritually dead person to give him the opportunity to make a decision for Christ.

We were all chosen by God before the foundation of the world to live in this world. He wants all of us to be saved, but some reject Him. He gives all of us that choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)