CureZone   Log On   Join
antineoplaston, extract of urine?

cici Views: 3,598
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 232

antineoplaston, extract of urine?

Are you saying that the antineoplaston used by Dr. Burzynski is extracted from urine? (I have to say, I'm very Open-minded when it comes to health issues and treatments, but this Urine Treatment seems shocking at first glance.) Now have you personally benefited from it's use? I find this very interesting, but why does our body excrete substances so healing that 1 drop every 2 hours can be so miraculous? Also, it's understandable that it may work in the case of pathogens just as homeopathy does, but what about the toxins and chemicals? Is there a homeopathic effect with them also, or is their safety in the minute amount reconsumed? It's use 5000 years ago would have been much less full of the toxins we consume in such excess today - chemicals, dyes, metals, etc. I'd love it if you could answer any of this for me, I'm really not knocking the therapy, I'm intrigued!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)