CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just started and this is confusing HELP PLEASE

Sugarboo64 Views: 829
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 617,893

Re: Just started and this is confusing HELP PLEASE

Hi Fourcakes

It's been many years and I am wondering if your health is better and what you have been doing to get better? I found out a year ago that I have Candida overgrowth and a severe case of leaky gut syndrome. I have suffered for 6 years now from really bad inflammation and it affects my whole body buy especially my feet.,can't walk or stand during the day except for a total of about one hour. I've tried everything you can imagine to help this. Anyways I am most interested in hearing if you're Intetstial cystitis is better or gone? I have had this condition for 5 months and FINALLY found relief with Slippery elm bark from the Vitacost brand. It's just a miracle. I opened the capsule and poured about 1/4 of the 400 milligram pill into my mouth and took a few sips of water. It worked! The pain and inflammation has not bothered me for almost 24 hours now! Yay! I hope this information will help someone else out there!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.188 sec, (1)