I am very confused and seeking anyone that can clarify this backed up with any kind of actual science.
From what I have read on the forums, but have yet to see in any kind of article/scientific study, H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) orally (25 drops 35% Food Grade 3x a day) does not 'hurt' good bacteria because our beneficial bacteria is aerobic.
Bad bacteria are 'killed' because they are anaerobic and cannot survive with the boost of oxygen supplied by H2O2.
Can someone say with any kind of certainty that H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) WILL NOT harm beneficial bacteria at all? I have read other posts where people postulate hydrogen peroxide will kill/wipe out any and all bacteria, aerobic or anaerobic, because of the highly reactive nature of the single Oxygen molecule released from the H2O2.
I would appreciate any evidence to answer this. Thanks much!