CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad body odor that won't go away :(

Michelle1414 Views: 4,013
Published: 6 years ago

Bad body odor that won't go away :(

Ok so I've been dealing with this whole Body Odor issue for almost a year now and I don't know how to get rid of it. It started to notice it once I smelled it on the bus and didn't know where it was coming from and then someone in one of classes called me out saying that I smelled bad and I just ignored it pretending like I didn't here. After that I've so subconscious about myself I started using lots of perfume which made it even worse. I started noticing people's reactions towards me and also smelling the smell myself as well. I've smelled different smells coming from me. For example, it started out as poop and then I smelled other smells like funky smells, feet, onions, fish, trash, sewage, etc. I've heard people make comments about me and picking on me at school and most people finding me disgusting and gross and rubbing their noses constantly while looking at me. I've talked to my doctor and a gynecologist about it but they don't have any answers and they thought it was my anxiety so they suggested I get a therapist to help with it. I just really want to find a way to get rid of this awful pungent smell that's lingering from my body it's really ruining my confidence and I feel like I'm such a freak because of it. Please comment if you can relate to what I'm going through I would really love it if I could talk to someone about this and find solutions to get rid of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)