Please help me figure out what’s wrong with me it would me the world to me. Im 28 year old guy who has had Psoriasis for 10 years. I have Psoriasis below the belt, elbows, hands, back of legs, feet, few on my face, head/scalp sometimes. Ears. Mustache.
- Psoriasis/itchy skin when eat 99% of food, if I don’t eat/fast/or eat only vegetable the Psoriasis slowly goes away. Which tells me when my body is digesting my psoriasis acts up/itches/flares. Especially with fatty foods and meats. Maybe because there is no fat in vegetables they are easier for body to digest.
- extreme food allergies (and extremely allergic to fats eg in meats) makes me itch
- extreme brain fog 24/7
- difficulty sleeping
- chronic fatigue
- heat in body/inflammation
- nail pitting (fingers and toes)
- dandruff and hair loss a (symptom of candida)
- dehydrated (dry mouth), drinking 8 cups of water a day doesn’t
I have seen 2 naturopaths in the past and took a food allergy test. I eliminated all the foods I was allergic to, I did 2 Liver Flushes on my own and removed stones and it went away for 6 months many years ago; back then I had few food allergies they were eggs, milk and dairy products, gluten/wheat and beef. My psoriasis came back after 6 months and it started getting worse and worse and so did my food allergies . Now I am extremely intolerant to 99 % of foods. If I eat anything else other than vegetables I get psoriasis outbreaks. All I am eating nowadays is sweet potatoes, chicken, brocholli, salad and kale, and apples. Nothing outside of that. Even the chicken im eating is bothering me but if I don’t eat meat I feel very famished, lose so much weight, and cant enjoy my hobby of going to the gym. None of these foods are shown to be bad for me on my food allergy tests. But contradictory to the tests the chicken and other foods that the tests says is safe still bother me some more than others. I never drank adequate amounts of water my entire life, was lucky if I even drank a cup a day. In the past took Accutane Acne medicine which is extremely dehydrating and screws around with immune system (I got psoriasis a few years after taking Accutane). I also was a heavy smoker. I used recreational drugs such as heavy marijuana use, and hash mostly. I stopped everything. All 3 combined could have resulted in dehydrating my body
2 months ago I did I also did a bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine test (breath test). Results showed that I may have SIBO (a mild bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine). I took coptis, candacin and coconut oil and I went away 80% ONLY below the belt. I stopped using it after one month and it came back. Ive been doing Liver Flushes once a week have been removing stones, im up to my 8th flush but see no improvements in my symptoms. What should I do? What is causing my problems?
- Is it a candida/ parasite problem? Fungus? Yeast overgrowth? H-pylori that has caused a leaky gut?
- Is a congestion problem (gallbladder/liver) that needs to be cleansed?
- Is it a bile problem? Bile Deficiency? or thickness of bile?