CureZone   Log On   Join
mh garlic tincture vs organic

Views: 538
Published: 6 years ago

mh garlic tincture vs organic

i have used your garlic 16 tincture blend and never have an issue. It actually is an amazing formula.

However If i get farmers market garlic or store bought stuff whether usa "conventional" or usa grown organic it always causes tight abdomen and trapped wind/gas.

Some will say because yours is a tincture it eliminates certain components that garlic has that create gas in some people.

I think its just you do not fool around. These companies and farms whether organic or not, we simply do not know how they grow food let alone what was sprayed or put on soil in past + chemtrails. I am really weary of the food system as even organic and local foods is not what it seems.

I have seen even organic concord grapes with NO sulfur dioxide and sulfites/preservatives etc YET still do not digest the same as fresh grapes off the vine in a clean area or farm.

Does garlic soak up toxins in soil since its high in sulfur or is your garlic grown properly and store stuff is trash as usual :) ?

i believe in the japanese theory you mention of 3 cloves of garlic with some distilled water after a meal esp an incorrect one. I rarely eat such meals (I prefer to eat one fruit at time till full or coconut or similar) but do enjoy garlic just as I do any other herb like comfrey etc.

any insight?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)