CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal fatigue what I've learned and this is one crazy thing

CalamityJane Views: 856
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,336,929

Re: Adrenal fatigue what I've learned and this is one crazy thing

Do you have access to a microscope or digital camera that has microscope capabilities?

I would start taking picture of fecal samples.

Note: Eggs, Amoeba's, Fungi, Candida and parasites.

If the body is out of whack then the fecal matter will have the signs of anything that should not be present.

Also, taking a picture of your right and left eye will give you an idea which of your organs are having difficulties. This is called Iridology. Signs show in the eyes even before the blood.

Microscopes will also note the dumping of cells, which is what you are talking about. Blood in fecal samples, the type of cells etc.

We here.. talking for myself and from what I have read. WE here, study and research and help share the information we have found in order to heal ourselves being left to our own devices to either die or survive.

Welcome.

Use the search bar for any topics you are looking for. The pictures can be scanned via folders and topics. Some like Mattk3 have pdf files for vitamin/mineral support for the removal of parasites. Learning how to search for the information is the key. Use your mail file folders wisely to save documents and conversations you want to remember. The mail system is not perfect and many do not get private emails to notify of the mail they receive and it actually needs to be checked daily or it becomes old news.

The longer you are around the more information you will find. There are some that pull your chain to confuse you, these I call bots. Please do your research before trying any concoctions. the process of health and regaining your life is in your hands. Good Luck

Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)