CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doxycycline pee smell

Nematode Larvae Views: 1,303
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,338,041

Re: Doxycycline pee smell

Hotel Parasite, Thank you for sharing.

During the month of August, I also over-dosed on Moxidectin. I used three tubes of Moxidectin in about 3 weeks. Most of the crawling and biting in my calf muscles/bottoms of my feet went away, for about 5 days, with each topical application of about 1/2 tube of Moxidectin. I justifed overdosing Moxidectin by applying the Moxidectin topical or directly to my skin.

On September 7, I started following protocol taking Prazquantel 50mg/kg/day (4 doses 6 hours apart per day) in combination with Albendazole 200mg/day (2 doses 12 hours apart ). Also Praziquantel/Albendazole in combination with Ivermectin 150 pounds/1-2x per week. And Praziquantel/Albendazole in combination with Pyrantel Pamoate 150 pounds/1x per day for 6 days, then every 2 weeks. Plus, Praziquantel/Mebendazole for 4 days.

October 1 through October 4, I ate Ĺ a fresh pineapple every day and expelled lots of flukes and suspicious fecal matter which looked like parasites; I took pictures.

Over the last thirty days (September 7 to October 7), since April 23, the day the worm crawled through my calf muscle, I was able to take a 2 hour nap for first time on September 10; I was able to sleep 6 hours for the first time on September 13; I was able to sleep 7 hours for the first time on September 14. During this time crawling/biting sensations have calmed down to occasional twitches/movement under my skin.

Since September 7, a small pink face wart and line of small hard permanent pimples under my lower lip dissolved, which leads me to believe the wart and pimples were demodex mite, parasites. The whites of my eyes appear clearer. It is good to keep a journal because any improvement in health and well-being indicates progress.

On September 20, I feel off the wagon, and again applied Ĺ tube Moxidectin topical to my calves and bottoms of my feet. The half life of Moxidectin is 18 Ė 20 days, so tomorrow (October 8) will be 18 days; Last two days, the crawling sensations have definitely increased. Last two days I felt biting on the bottom of my feet, for the first time since September 20. I am tempted to use Ĺ tube again on my calf muscles/bottoms of my feet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

10.297 sec, (2)