CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Complicated

Nematode Larvae Views: 1,029
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,338,227

Re: Complicated

Thank you, mattk3 for helping me also on CureZone. I stumbled across CZ and your document 255. You are the reason I hope for a future. It brought tears to my eyes when you offered to help a CZ poster who wanted to die because he had a complicated parasite infection. I hope he accepted your offer of help. You are truly an angel from heaven above.

Thank you, Mattk3 in advance for answering my two following questions; Now, I have 1 big worm in each lower calf muscle, and small worms (maybe 10 ?) throughout my body (I feel the muscle spasms). Is it your experience and recommendation, first the Praziquantel in combination with Albendazole will eliminate big worms? Next then the DEC in combination with Fenbendazole will eliminate small worms?

Since September 11, I am taking Praziquantel 50mg/kg/day, divided into 4 doses 6 hours apart, in combination with Albendazole 200mg/day, divided into 2 doses 12 hours apart.
In addition, 1x Ė 2x per week, based on my weight, I take horse paste Ivermectin, in the morning, in combination with horse paste Pyrantel Pamoate, in the evening. Yesterday I expelled tape worm segments for sure. I have also expelled lots of flukes.

Every day, my urine pH averages 7pH to 8pH, and only falls to 6.6pH to 6.8pH when I consume Sugar the previous day. I eat lots of plain, whole-milk yogurt, fresh pineapple, pomegranates, and potatoes, etc

I am going to continue the above treatment for at least 60 days. My following treatment, I will start with DEC in combination with Fenbendazole.

Prior to the worm jumping through my left lower leg (April 23, 2016), I was in perfect health; I never had stomach or gastro-intestinal distress; For five years prior, I was on the paleo diet, I ate no food products containing White Sugar , white flour, soy or corn. I avoided all food products containing soy or corn because I assumed all soy and corn products were genetically modified, hence sprayed with Glyphosate (Roundup pesticide). My food cravings for Sugar now are intense. I cried a lot when this first happened to me. Now I am stoic about my treatment and outcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

7.094 sec, (2)