CureZone   Log On   Join
cyst-like lesion in outer ear

sadbuttrue Views: 885
Published: 6 years ago

cyst-like lesion in outer ear

I thought I had scabies for nearly a decade. It was well under control by me, without a doctor's help. A year ago I developed a cyst-like lesion on my right ear all around the rim of the auricle above the lobe. It eventually hardened and in places had spiny bone-like material growing out of it. I eventually tried to remove it physically and ended up losing the better part of the lobe. The "cyst" then moved to the conch and grew into a larger cyst. It is a horrendous open wound, and has now started to develop in exactly the same way on my other ear. There are tons of thin red things, some quite long, coming from it. larger ones are segmented. I am beginning to think it was never arthropod, but helminth. I'm taking ivermectin everyday but there is no improvement. Do you think I should try fenben?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.375 sec, (1)