CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting to flush again after months...seeking advice and support!!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
CatAttack93 Views: 980
Published: 5 years ago

Starting to flush again after months...seeking advice and support!!

Hi all, it's been a few years since I've posted on here, but I'm deciding to get back to it. I've been Liver Flushing for 3 years on and off, and I feel like it has damaged my health by not doing it consistently. Life is crazy. It's been about 4 months since my last flush. Not once have I done it back to back till all the stones were gone, but I'm tired of the acne, the tightness in my jaw and upper back, low energy, etc. I would just like some support,maybe some success stories,or even just benefits you guys have noticed doing the flushes. My main concern is my eyesight, I am far sighted and over the last 2 years have developed horrible eye floaters. They are clear, circular,some are like cobwebs,and when I stare into a blue sky it looks like tons of nats. Im very sensitive to blue lights, the sun,and my eyes get dry easily. I know I have candida but not as bad as some people,I just itch all over, and I believe I am having a reaction to demodex mites on my forehead, very itchy and red, not like normal acne. I am hoping Liver Flushing will normalize the candida. Only supplements I take are synergy whole food vitamin c 3x a day, and prescript assist probiotic(one of the few kinds that stay in your body permanently..soil based) and msm powder 2000mg with chlorophyll. I use urban moonshine bitters when I need them. I do the paleo diet but have had a hard time sticking to it because my boyfriend's family eats out a lot. I know I have to do better. I am also addicted to kombucha drinks,but realized they were loaded with Sugar so I will only buy the ones with low sugar.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.531 sec, (1)