CureZone   Log On   Join
compare skin parasites

rahel Views: 989
Published: 6 years ago

compare skin parasites

It would be interesting to know if we have something in joitly-common, for example, pets, tooth fillings, where we live. I live in europe, in a house where I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. They scratchs constantly, I was several times at the vet. but he didn't found anything. On the house roof, there lives an animal, which is probably a squirrel or a marten. The house is located next to a small forest. I have an apartment in a city,where cats lives, they scratch themselves, even though I have treated them, and have small sores, also here the vet. didnt found anything, there are not my cats, but I give them food. House and apartmen have a fir tree closs to windows. In apartment I have found, I think, black carpet bugs. I have tooth fillings. I have read an article, that some fill- materials can to malinger a reaction like parasite migration. Maybe we can compare our situation a can get a positive answer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.395 sec, (1)