CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for the Experts

Esstee Views: 1,006
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,342,126

Re: Question for the Experts

RE: The answer to me is easy. No one cares what is inside as long as it works. Vairagi had his unit for over 8 years with no problems. It does deliver on its promise of cheap Colloidal Silver that saves BIG $$$.
Hi grizz, I could agree with the unit doing what it was intended to do. That said, it would appear that the person who made the tear-down video was not happy with the quality of the machine. 

RE: ... measured a constant 18 volts across the electrodes, going up to 7 milliamps. 
RE: The bubbler was the major reason, “Super-aerating the water prevents excessive electrical conductivity from building up, which in turn prevents additional silver particles from being drawn from the positive silver electrode…”
This may require more testing, though I'd add that if an electrolytic cell is consuming 18v @ 7mA, then there really is no way around the conclusion with respect to the anode. However, if the admission of a bubbler results in rapid energy fluctuations, then it is possible that this could offset the load on the anode. Though I think it's worth mentioning that the moments where the cell is reading 18v @ 7mA are committed insofar as electrochemistry goes.

RE: This all clearly works as described because of Steve Barwick's red Laser test ...  The beam is almost invisible in a lighted room, proving nano particle sizes.
A laser really doesn't do much in terms of demonstrating the inherent quality of a solution beyond showing the presence of micro particles. Though as mentioned earlier, I think the difficultly comes in determining what conditions would have lead up-to the sampling. ie, how long were the solutions left to settle, when was the process terminated and so-forth. All of which, would impact the conclusions. ie, I've left Colloidal Silver solutions(made with Spooky2) which contained masses of floating specs /oxides to settle over the course of 48 hours, only to end-up looking very clear(nice Tyndal etc) afterward. As it turns out, gravity does an excellent job at separating the particulate and leaving the smaller microparticles in suspension. 

PS. not to knit-pick, though I'd add that an LVDC electrolytic process does does not rip silver off the anode. And so I think it's commonplace for people to say this without fully understanding how things work at the electrodes(DC). 

Hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (2)