-6 vertical drops of Lugol's 2%
-Painting face and pelvis every night with what's equivalent to 3 full droppers of Lugol's 2%
-4,000mg Vit C
-500mg No-flush Niacin
-10,000mcg Biotin (Taking for my hair)
-1 Tsp of Carlson Super D Omega 3
-Brush my teeth with Christopher's Herbal Tooth & Gum Powder
-Removing makeup with either coconut oil or olive oil
-Washing face with just water
Couple days ago I finished Paratrex (Global Healing Center parasite Cleanse), it made me break out. Started painting face with Iodine and that has helped. Now I'm currently on another Livatrex cleanse (Global Healing Center Liver Cleanse)
Okay so now you have an idea of what I'm doing. A few questions...
1) Every time I go look up how much 1 drop of Lugol's 2% is equivalent to, I always seem to pull up different answers, it's driving me nuts, sooo what does 1 vertical drop of Lugol's 2% actually equal???
2) How many vertical drops should I be at?
3) Is it okay that I'm painting my face and pelvis every night with iodine?? I have endometriosis and an ovarian cyst, I thought painting the pelvis might help, that's why I started that. I also paint my face because it seems to help with my acne
4) I haven't done a liver cleanse with epsom salt/olive oil yet... I'm a little scared. I have back pain which I was told on here is related to kidney & gallbladder, should I address that first or do the epsom salt/olive oil thing regardless?
5) I was thinking about adding milk thistle into my routine, do you think that's okay with all the pills I'm already taking?