CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: REDUX: Are we Possessed?

glaxony Views: 667
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,340,287

Re: REDUX: Are we Possessed?

That was a very nice post that I can appreciate. For some reason it leaves my mind lingering on the popular defense mechanism that so many people rely on these days to resist change and preserve the status quo.

What I am referring to is people shaming others by accusing them of being a victim and telling them they need to take more responsibility. The thing I find most interesting about it is that nobody ever tells me that when I am sitting quietly brewing and stewing and feeling like a victim.

They only say that to me when I get fed up with suffering in silence and feeling victimized, so I flip into warrior mode and decide that I am not going to take it any more, at least not without raising some hell and making sure everybody else is just as miserable as me, unless they show some interest in strategizing with me to resolve the issue.

I don't think shaming people into increasing their tolerance for neglect and abuse is the solution, either.
But it will be interesting to see how this plays out socially for the next four years with the new fascist regime.

Somehow this must have seemed vaguely related to me, as that is what came up when I read all about the human race being possessed. Donald is one of our owners, and he certainly doesn't have to worry about balancing the budget, because he has unlimited funds to back him up... too big to lose... and all.

It is just very hard for me to imagine a fascist "elected" elite puppet doing anything but quickening the chip implantment and tightening the ties that bind....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)