CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newport

glaxony Views: 803
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,343,666

Re: Newport

This all seems rather odd to me because on one hand you say that you are not into victimhood but on the other hand you say that you are ready to die after all you've been through.

As for me, I am into victimhood. But nobody ever notices until I get tired of playing the role and decide that I am not taking it any more.

You also say that you love everyone, but you write things that can easily be interpreted by the wounded as really mean and vicious and then cloak them in tough love. Are you sure you are not being subconsciously driven to lash out in frustration for some reason? Are you saying what you really want to say? Or are you operating from old paradigm default mode?

It sounds like what you really need is love and support and respect. And that is probably what the people who are receiving the brunt of your tough love need too. It only takes one person to be nice and turn things around. Who's gonna tie you up tonight and make sure you do it? Not those demons you expelled. But maybe the one's that got left behind can be tamed and taught.

It is a zen world we live in. And there may be some way to say the things you really mean in a loving way, instead of saying what you don't mean in a mean way and then cloaking it with tough love.

Everybody is tender and raw. Especially here. We need to treat each other kindly with care and respect in order to support one another's healing. The written word can seem very harsh, especially when people are not ready to hear the truth. It is even more harsh when people lash out and say things that are not true, or they hurl paranoid delusion like it is truth.

That is when the hungry ghost is revealed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.469 sec, (1)