CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Congratulation!

Tergot223 Views: 5,136
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,344,247

Re: Congratulation!

I now eat gluten free alternatives which aren't necessarily good for you either. I've noticed that soy affects my lips negatively but I'm hoping this will not last once the gluten works it's way out my system.

I've not changed my diet or added supplements yet because I'm waiting to get results of a nutrtion tests I had done and the results take a while.

There's little point rattling off what I eat in any given day because it's not necessary for anyone to follow. The most important thing is that you remove gluten and you thoroughly research items you eat every day and make sure they don't contain gluten. Some foods can contain trace amounts of gluten which is not what you want.

Research seems to suggest that people who have trouble with soy or lactose often lose their sensitivites once they stop gluten, because gluten blows small holes in the gut (leaky gut).

I may decide to go lactose and soy free to help aid healing at some point but not yet. Too busy at the moment to structure really strigent diet plans. It's easy enough to avoid gluten but not lactose or soy as well as they are found in so so many foods.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)