CureZone   Log On   Join
How serious do I take my allergies?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Tergot223 Views: 487
Published: 5 years ago

How serious do I take my allergies?

Hi everyone, I have been using the peeling lips section of this board for sometime and have had great success following a gluten free diet which has eliminated a lot of the exfoliative chelitis I was experiencing on my lips.

I was browsing over old papers recently and got reading about an allergy patch test I had done in 2008 where I tested positively for colophony,myroxolon pereirae, abitol and sandalwood oil.

The abitol and sandalwood oil are relatively easy to exlcude from hygiene products but I've become aware of the fact that colophony and myroxolon pereirae (balsam of peru) is in many different foods which I continue to eat on a daily basis.

Despite my lip peeling resolving to the point where it's no longer a concern to me, I still have issues with flare ups ranging from Psoriasis to dermatitis all over my body.

Generally my skin is oily but dry and flaky despite following a good diet with minimal processed foods. I am usually itchy all the time somewhere on my body, sometimes chronically. I am waiting to hear back from a dermatologist about whether I should make changes to my diet. It was never made clear to me that I needed to do this.

Some feedback from you guys is most appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)