Some well meaning posters but they haven't the slightest ideal what you are going thru. I do because like you I have or had cipro poisoning. I had a stroke the first pill I took in my sleep. From that I had deep tendon pains, elec shock, severe vision problems, brain fog etc.
2 months later I had to deal with edemema and water retention. My knee cartilage broke and for 2 years was disabled.
There is only one thing that works. It cure me completely and it is cheap. It is called Sea Moss. Take 1 and 1/2 tablespoons daily. My cartilage is repaired and all signs of cipro gone. Here a link to the company I use.