CureZone   Log On   Join
I tried going to a new doctor

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
bettieblue Views: 582
Published: 5 years ago

I tried going to a new doctor

Hi everybody,
Just a quick update, I went to see my new general practice doctor at the Baylor Clinic in Houston and things went really well. The doctor took time to listen to me without rushing to judge me as crazy which has happened with two different dermatologists. My old GP didn't treat me like I was crazy but he was dismissive that my problem could be related to parasites. Anyway, I told the new doctor I had been going round and round with my other GP and decided to seek a second opinion. He said "Sometime it helps to have a fresh set of eyes."
I showed him the rash on my arms, stomach, back, hands and ankles and then took out my computer and showed him the pictures of the worms that came out in my stool recently and the strange thing in my eye. He said this when he saw my arms: "Wow, that looks terrible. You must be miserable."
Empathy! Wow!
I told him I had gone to two dermatologists and they were no help. My old GP wanted to send me to a specilists to test if I had psoriatic Arthritis (sp?) but the new doctor said he wanted me to first see his dermatologist. He suspected nodular scabies and prescribed treatment with permethrin cream until I could get an appointment. He ordered a stool parasite test and said it often takes three or more times for that kind of test to be able to make a diagnosis and said some parasites can't be identified by a stool test and ordered extensive blood tests as well. I knew this but I was relieved that for once a doctor knew these much-overlooked facts too.
When I told him I had a persistent cough he said some parasites invade the lungs and also order an x-ray of my lungs.
Halleluyah! I tried to remain calm but I was so happy to find a doctor who was knowledgeable and wanted to attack the problem and find a solution as quickly as possible. In fact I felt such relief that I felt like weeping in the car on the way home.
I don't have any answers yet but I think I might finally be on the right path.
Take heart, fellow sufferers. Maybe there are some in the medical community that are willing and able to help us.
Bettie Blue

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)