CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded blackheads and boils

glaxony Views: 1,175
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,529

blackheads and boils

if you like the way your house smells when you come home after being gone all day, that's what matters

if not, then something needs to change

if you are clean internally, you only need a bath every 2-3 days and nobody can smell you

just wash the crack of your ass with a wet wash rag every time you poop, and wash the piss off with a damp rag too, otherwise you will stink to high heavens and nobody can stand to be around you

those darn demodex and scabies are not symbiotic and you need to get them off of you if you have them, problem is that people who get them seem to treat them like personal pets at first, as they are like DJINN colonies and controllers of the host, but not beneficial to the host, eventually people realize this and figure out they are going to die if they don't do something about it

sulphur ointment by Braunfels Labs from Amazon
and sulphur soap

if you truly understand what it means to get rid of those things, you will do routine maintenance

otherwise you are nothing more than livestock, food for the archons, brainwashed zombie sheep heading for slaughter

braunfels labs sulphur cream and sulphur soap
you can find it on Amazon.com

they sell it in five gallon drums

it's a lot cheaper than demodex solutions

i actually have a migraine headache condition and if i don't wash my hair every day my ears start ringing really loud and my head hurts something awful, otherwise i would probably just take a bath about every 2-3 days

my skin feels a whole lot younger and moister and healthier right after i get out of the tub and put Vaseline intensive Care lotion on it

actually people are telling me that i look like I'm in my 40's and I'm over 60

it's definitely not because I skip showers
it's the opposite

i am healthier than most of the people my own age that I know because i wash the nasty stench makers off of me every day

sometimes i get lazy and skip a shower or two, but I always pay for it with a headache, and even before the lanolin has built up enough to cause a migraine, i look like a sick puppy with stringy hair unless I clean up daily and make myself fresh

there is a lot that can be said about freshness and I believe it is a lot healthier than stinking and it is certainly less rude

self sacrifice because some kook wanted you to let skin critter colonies grow unchecked doesn't make any sense to me

this is what happens if let blackheads go unchecked and be a good obedient host:

boils are fun too:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)