CureZone   Log On   Join
Statistics, Respect, Gratitude and Appreciation

glaxony Views: 504
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,635

Statistics, Respect, Gratitude and Appreciation

Glaxony's sign up date, 2002.
Love love love love showed up about a year ago.

5081 posts divided by 14 years = 362 posts per year.
Love love love is ahead by 213 posts per year and Glaxony is the moderator of 3 forums.

If quality of contribution counts for anything, LLLLL should multiply 213 by -10K for failing to respect the spirit of Cure Zone and striving to create an atmosphere of healing and encouragement for those who are sick and trying to figure out how to get well.

I had a wonderfully exhilarating shields up night of sleep last night after asking the angels to fortify my Golden Bubble of protection with a reflecting shield that leaves a residual magnetic attraction for Metatrons healing rain. I gave the rain permission to penetrate with calming peace while sealing negativity out and directing all djinns and demons to a transformation facility. The blessings of an energetic attack will habituate you to a higher degree of liberating spiritual diligence and I say bring it on. Drain the moat and feast on leaches all you want. I love having the opportunity to strengthen my shields and transmute evil.

You are so welcome and it's never a mistake to be drawn to the light and cleansed from the fire of your own hatred and iniquity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)