CureZone   Log On   Join
Question on bromides

stephaniefromgnv Views: 828
Published: 6 years ago

Question on bromides

Hi everyone. Hi, Just Thinking!

I have Morgellons and started Iodine dosing. I don't measure, just keep taking it until I feel 'right.' In the beginning, I couldn't believe how much I seemed to need, maybe as much as a half a cup a day. More energy, less confusion, temp at 97.9 from lifetime of 96.7 - 97. Would like to get it to normal.

Right now I am pulsing it, along with selenium, B2, a little niacin (don't seem to need a lot), and magnesium, D3, a few other things, glutathione, boron, K, and lots of C (corn free C salts).

I have started to get a mild bad Body Odor , but only in my private parts. Also twitching, in my leg, mostly. Also, lots of phlegm from (mostly) colon, some from nose, throat, etc.

Is that bromide detox symptoms? And fluoride? And should I do a salt detox now that I am pulsing? A little confused.

Any good posts on labs, and best tests to get these bromide and other halide levels tested?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)