CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me completely get rid of BRAIN PARASITES

Haheewii Views: 16,345
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,347,632

Re: Please help me completely get rid of BRAIN PARASITES

http://www.drinkh2o2.com

Ive only started h2o2 two days 1oz 3% in a big cup of water the dosage at the bottom of the link. Im holding off till i do an organic acids test, and awaiting news from stoll tests

Ive seen a good youtube video on it so far and the guy who did it says you must take probiotics while you do it, makes sense that the h2o2 can clear. Ive been battling again now and Wormwood clove Black-Walnut w breaks, pyramantal pamorate big bottle from amazon, green foods diet, carrots Celery pineapple all helping.

Big help w pinworms finally gone i mixed clove essental oil in olive oil in small glass jar and wiped butt. I qit all Sugar and carbs, still seeing smaller ropes come out. Also got a big jar of jalepenos in vinegar which seems to be getting ropes out while i break from Wormwood .

I know alcohol is to be avoided but two mos ago i made tincture w Wormwood , clove blak walnut star anise and other hrbs in vodka, and a very small dose, less than a shot gave me inital brain herx but then i was very calm after that. Im calmer now clearing theese all out and know theyre in my head, motor tics, and a new eye twitch. Im wondering if i can make just an effective tincture w vinegar instead of using alcohol which id rather avoid. I tend to get a buzz to easily since this infection got me real bad and feel sick.

Good luck God Bless Everyone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.672 sec, (1)