CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative barrier on lips...Gloves in a Bottle

Cottonmouth Views: 2,216
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,347,712

Re: Alternative barrier on lips...Gloves in a Bottle

It all started in December 2010 when I bit the skin off my lips because they were dry and irritating the hell out of me and also because I got a little anxiety, I just couldn't resist the urge to bite. What a terrible thing to do... Anyways the next day I did the exact same thing and the day after that too for about a year until I decided to stop and leave my lips alone. That's when I noticed my lips would harden up, form thick yellow crusts that would leave my lips complete raw and inflamed when removed. I knew something wasn't right and it just didn't make any sense.
I also used to be a lip licker/picker when I was a kid but my lips would heal up very quickly.
Yes, I had the white line, I still get it when I leave my lips alone and it dries out.
I think many of us get ec because the skin lacks the natural moisture it needs to survive and then it dies. Gloves in a bottle description explains it well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.390 sec, (1)