CureZone   Log On   Join
Desperately need help!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Ralph74 Views: 406
Published: 4 years ago

Desperately need help!

still trying to find out what i can do to keep my weight on while on the candida diet. I heard all grains and carbs are off limits. problem is right now due to my food sensitivities and Histamine Intolerance i can only eat green beans and lettuce. Crucifers dont bother my histamine but they do bloat me up. For fats i can only do olive and coconut oils. No avocados or nuts. I also have slight renal insufficiency so i cant go too crazy with the protein..i eat about 4-5 oz a day now. How can i survive on this little protein, green beans and lettuce? I should be at least 155 lbs and I am now 128 lbs and this is cause i eat yams and brown rice pasta every day. if i go on this diet w/o carbs i will loose more weight and get sick. as it stands im not getting enough nutrition from my diet. appreciate any suggestions. thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)