CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic Lip Issue (1 Year)
Tergot223 Views: 1,060
Published: 6 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,350,039

Re: Chronic Lip Issue (1 Year)

I think you should ask to get your digestive system checked out. A TTG antibody blood test is used to test for celiac disease or gluten intolerance. Often they will do a colonoscopy on the basis of a postive TTG antibody reading. Certainly worth asking the question to a GP or gastroenterologist.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

2.016 sec, (1)