CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When to decrease iodine dose?

Misty325 Views: 1,027
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,350,842

Re: When to decrease iodine dose?

I forgot to mention above that within the 3 months of using iodine, my 1-2yr old uterine fibroid completely disappeared. I'm so ready for Iodine to remove these ovarian cysts. I'm tired of getting them

When I hit the 100mg-120mg range of Iodine I had a very bad detox, an explosive rash/ Acne all over my face, throat and upper body, plus felt as though I had a bad flu, but I remembered Trapper writing in a post that if this were to happen to actually increase the iodine, so I jumped to 150mg. Within a day or two the detox symptoms started to go away. If increasing is going to help, I'm more than willing to give it a go

Right now at 150mg and feel completely normal, like I'm not really taking anything, don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I take all my drops in the morning all at once split up between two big glasses of water, don't know if this makes a difference.

I'd like to also mention that my husband and I want to try for a child in about 5 months, is this all safe to do while we try/if I were to get pregnant?

Thanks! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.625 sec, (1)