CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting to wonder if my adrenal issues came from antibiotic

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Robert14 Views: 635
Published: 4 years ago

Starting to wonder if my adrenal issues came from antibiotic

I've read a lot on adrenal fatigue n supporting it but I have steered my mind in another direction and that is Antibiotics some bacteria overgrowth and or possible heavy metal build up is the hair mineral tests good to do a few things I want to do is try that test all I know after anti biotic boom I was screwed up since only thing discovered was low Vitamin d which I brought back up I now am on Sugar free diet and no fast food I don't know what the hell is wrong with me lol I take

L ab sorbic acid powder 2-3000mg
400mg ionic magnesium
Vitamin d 4000mg
Zinc picolinate 25mg
Ashwaganda
And some good quality multi

Stuff I have but not used alot lol
(D.e powder and apple cider vinegar )

Considering
[Hair mineral test]
[Genova stool test]

The only thing that I can assume that Antibiotics can do is dysbiosis of the gut and can't Antibiotics cause metal toxicity too? Neither way I feel a stool test and mineral test is something I need to do worst come worst I will have to eventually see a natural path to help me if I can't do it myself to pinpoint why I've been sick I did remove a root canal infected tooth as well which I think also played a part maybe maybe not I just removed it anyways that could have been the problem but I feel antibiotics played the problem idk but there is a problem high cortisol was found as well something is setting off my hormones stress response it's been going on for a year now started after I got sick n took Antibiotic then I had all type of weird stuff heart palpitations panic attacks low sodium just ridiculous doesn't this seem like gut imbalance or metal toxic or both

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)