Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
notevenhungrybro Views: 608
Published: 4 years ago

Rash stopping me from fasting!

Hi everybody!

Pretty new to the fasting world and have a few things I need help with.

First of all, in the past month or so I've completed my first 24 hour water fast. A 3 day Water Fast and most recently a 5 day water fast.

The benefits I gained from these fasts have honestly changed my life and had a huge impact. So because of that I want to do another one! Thinking about maybe trying a 7 day fast? Problem is I am a full time college student and work part time on the weekends so it gets tough.

However, my main problem is rashes. My last 5 day fast really was awesome but around the time I finished I started to notice rashes developing around my chest/arm pit area. I used coconut oil but it didn't seem to help any. Anyway after about 4 days eating again the rash was just getting worse and worse. Trying to sleep at night was unbearable! I felt completely fine but the itching was driving me insane so I had to go to the doctors. She prescribed me Flucloxacillin 500mg. 28 caps at 4 caps a day. I was reluctant at first because I had just cleansed my body and didn't want to start disrupting it again but I really couldn't bare the itchy soreness anymore so I went ahead a done the course. Rash cleared up!

Anyway, I'm really eager to start another fast now but the rash problem really does hold me back a little bit. Does anybody know how this can be avoided somehow? or could at least give me an explanation as to what's going on? I read it has to do with the Liver Cleansing but nobody has stated if it goes away and how long it takes and etc??

Thanks for the help!

Blair

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)