CureZone   Log On   Join
I went to Mexico to buy medicine over the weekend

bettieblue Views: 785
Published: 4 years ago

I went to Mexico to buy medicine over the weekend

Hi everybody,
Here's an update. After visiting my GP and getting a referral to a tropical disease doctor that has been my goal for months, I'm still waiting for an appointment. Meanwhile, my parasite infestation grows worse and seemed to be focused heavily on my face and the area above and below my eyes. I've posted pictures but I'll post a one from last week when i was getting really worried.
//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/BB/1_27_17e.jpg

My doctor seemed concerned and suggested I talk to my employer about taking a medical leave until I get things sorted out. I don't want to do this and decided that desperate times call for desperate measures and booked a quick trip to Mexico to buy prescription meds. I've been taking vet-grade ivermectin and dog dewormer fenben mixed with yogurt or peanut butter. But, the cost is an issue especially looking at long term self treatment.
So, I went to Cancun and at the supermarket near my downtown hotel I was able to buy three OTC medicines. Each cost between $45 to $60 pecos, which is around $2-$3 in American money. I also bought invermectin for around $3 a tablet from a Mexican pharmacy without a prescription.
I wish the FDA would approve these medicines for American citizens.
I've been taking 500 mg of mebendazole with a dose of the ivermectin every day for 3 days and I am feeling much, much better. In fact, this is the most hope I've felt in more than a year that I might be able to get well. The big lumps around my eyes flattened and the areas above and below my eyes seemed to clear up quite a bit, not completely.
Anyway, just wanted to share the products I was able to locate. I'm sure there's a lot more out there. I speak minimal Spanish and had little time to research the issue before I left.
Anyone else who has tried this approach I would appreciate hearing about your experience.
//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/BB/ivexterm.jpg
//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=89959
//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=89958
//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=89960

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (2)