CureZone   Log On   Join
Ugh! What a nightmare!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
bettieblue Views: 647
Published: 4 years ago

Ugh! What a nightmare!

Ugh! The grossest thing yet happened today! I had to work and went to a meeting where there were many people, but luckily little interaction. Toward the end of the meeting I noticed my left eye was bothering me. I went to the bathroom and I noticed my left eye was very red.
Later when I got home I looked in the mirror and two small white worms had crawled from the edges! I thought I would vomit with disgust.
Somebody, hold me and tell me this nightmare will surely end someday.

Here's an update since my recent trip to Mexico for medicine. I had been taking Mebendazole and ivermectin every day for six days. Then on Friday I woke up with a crashing headache and horrible pain across my lower back. I could barely walk to the kitchen for a glass of water for the pain. I assume it's from the poisons released from the die off. I took an antihistamine and slept for almost 18 hours and woke the next day feeling a little better. By Sunday I was pretty normal. I resumed the meds today. But, now this, ugh!!!
I intend to keep up the fight but good heavens, what a nightmare.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)