CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you think I have roundworm? Help!

bettieblue Views: 595
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,356,207

Re: Do you think I have roundworm? Help!

Oh no!
Yes, it sounds very, very likely you were infected. My advice, and I'm no where near as experienced as some people posting here, would be to take the dog back to the vet for a followup check for parasite and tell them what's going on with you. Ask if they can recommend a good doctor to help you, someone who they know is familiar with these types of infections.
If not, go to another doctor and start doing research on the type of parasite that infected the dog. Don't wait around or delay even one day. These types of infections spread quickly and it gets harder and harder to get rid of them the longer you wait.
Listen to the folks here who can advise you on what medicines to take and you can start treating yourself if you feel comfortable doing that. At the very least start doing distilled water and salt enemas and/or or coffee enemas every day to cleanse as many as you can. You need to clean your environment and your body and kill the parasites.
Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)