CureZone   Log On   Join
Japanese diet benefits thru supplement?

Robert14 Views: 258
Published: 4 years ago

Japanese diet benefits thru supplement?

I have been studying an approach simular diet plan that is like the Japanese diet if u don't know the Japanese are some smart eaters they eat lots of seafood and veggies now based in research the benefits from the sea are amazing diet wise they seem to eat lots of Iodine mean while Americans r low in Iodine and sick overweight and less smart the kelp seaweed thing I am going to experiment with Lugols Iodine getting 12.5 mg of iodine as that is what they get average part 2 is the amount of fish they eat they are probably getting the omega oils many benefits so instead of eating like Japanese lol I think iodine and fish oil or shark liver oil with a healthy Diet over powered by more fruits n veggies is my goal the Japanese have good skin and live long higher i.q and we know iodine has been shown to do with brain development and i.q fish oil is great on skin and it's good oils Japanese don't get all this genetics either study show they come to America they get fat lol and take all our problems ingesting what comes from the sea has always been so beneficial for us humans

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)