CureZone   Log On   Join
Adrenal fatigue how I recovered dos and don't

Robert14 Views: 190
Published: 4 years ago

Adrenal fatigue how I recovered dos and don't

Decided I would post this to maybe help some about what I've been dealing with for a year fatigue low sodium etc I use go have that salt wasting issue and the only thing that got my blood pressure bottom number back to like 79 WAS magnesium I believe now alot of you say u tryed magnesium and it made it worse true true yes it did lower my blood pressure worse but I kept salting and struck thru it and after weeks on magnesium chloride I am damn near not even fatigued u need magnesium 400mg chloride the pills did not work for me scrap it and u need vitamin d checked and the vitamin c sodium ascorbate has helped now more into this the root cause u must find because I see too many focusing on healing adrenal as if the adrenals is the oroblem it's not so plz stop tackling the adrenals forget about it focus on root cause mine is a infected root canal in my mouth for years silent inflammation I have to go to mexico to a holistic dentist that I can afford end of this month the magnesium is the reason for the sodium loss I believe other things that helped was grapefruit seed extract n probotics kefir not the pills probotics just kefir at the store alot of people have dental issues don't even know what I'm taking is

Vitamin d
Magnesium chloride
Sodium ascorbate
B complex

Fish oil

These people that r focused on adrenal as if it's the problem is going on a path that has no end root cause root cause but boy that magnesium shortage causes the electrolyte issues that is the worse of it then u have low mag low sodium just a darn mess and eat mineral rich diet

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)