CureZone   Log On   Join
If u have adrenal issues u need magnesium despite your intolerance to it IMPORTANT

Robert14 Views: 131
Published: 4 years ago

If u have adrenal issues u need magnesium despite your intolerance to it IMPORTANT

I hope someone will read this I see alot of posts that people with low blood pressure and losing salt try magnesium and it makes it worse that is not a reason to stop it will do that u need to take magnesium for a good month and no pills just ionic liquid chloride form the citrate didn't work u need a form that caused no diarrhea yes you will drop blood pressure further just keep salt loading eventually u will see that u won't need to if u have pounding heart beat pulse it is a magnesium problem mine no longer pounds like it use to my energy is 85% back I do not have to salt load anymore u NEED magnesium better yet u need to find the root cause of the stress if u don't in time I'd assume your mineral n vitamin will just keep dropping like vitamin d etc I'm flying to tijuana to see about this infected root canal as I believe my issue is dental related keep in mind an infected root canal can cause no pain or swelling and still stress the immune system cuz it's a dead tooth it's silent inflammation and often missed hope u all find your root cause look out for focal infection a regular dentist cannot f this and by time u figure the price I'm i.s you'll be flying to mexico too u need magnesium it takes time to get the levels up remember won't happen over night and only do 400mg max no more

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)