CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ordering Herbs

MH 108 Views: 670
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,358,875

Re: Ordering Herbs

How do I order powders/syrups/tinctures that are not listed on your store anymore? Thanks.

THIS MEANS YOU HAVE MADE A "PREVIOUS" PURCHASE AND WHEN YOU DID THAT, YOU RECEIVED A PAPER WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND ORDER FORM, PHONE NUMBER, E-MAIL, ETC.

IT ALSO MEANS YOU USED A CREDIT CARD

SO CUSTOMERS E-MAIL BRENDA, SAY WHAT THEY WANT AND SAY CHARGE IT TO THE CARD, OR THEY CALL AND CHAT OR FOR MANY, THEY SIMPLE USE THE STORE AND PUT THEIR ORDER IN THE COMMENTS.

THE PROBLEM ALL PEOPLE HAVE IS TOO MANY CHOICES…………………

THE BEST WEBSITE STORE PERHAPS WOULD HAVE 3-10 PRODUCTS MAX……..SO BEFORE JODY LEFT I HAD HER REDUCE THE WEBSITE STORE DOWN TO THE MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS………NATURALLY THAT DESTROYED THOSE THAT DID NOT MAKE THE LIST…

I NEVER LOOK AT THE WEB SITE STORE-----AND NOTICED THAT SOME REALLY GREAT FORMULAS JUST FAIL OFF THE CLIFF, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, WHEN YOU LIST HUNDREDS OF PRODUCTS…….YOU HAVE MORE PEOPLE YET COMPLAIN THERE ARE TOO MANY OPTIONS.

IF IT WAS ABOUT $$$ ONLY---I COULD SEE THE BEST WEBSITE ON THE PLANET SELL 3 PRODUCTS AND A PERSON WOULD MAKE A FORTUNE……..

BUT, THERE ARE SO MANY KOOL THINGS THAT CAN BE DONE WITH HERBS EXTERNALLY AND INTERNALLY WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS AND I COULD EASILY AKE 1,000+ VARIATIONS AND LIKE THEM ALL……SO HOW TO CHOOSE WHAT TO SHOW AND WHAT TO TAKE OFF WAS LEFT UP TO JODY, I NEVER LOOKED AND LEFT IT UP TO THE NUMBERS, BECAUSE NUMBERS DON'T LIE.

IN REALITY IT WAS NOT WHAT THE INTERNET PEOPLE CHOSE, IT WAS WHAT THE AMISH CHOSE AND THE AMISH NEVER ONCE SEEN A POST OR A WEBSITE OR HAD ANY CLUE THERE WERE MORE THAN A HANDFUL OF PRODUCTS, BECAUSE THEY WERE BUYING FROM THEIR LOCAL AMISH HOME STORES AND THOSE OWNERS ONLY TRY TO SELL WHAT THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN SALE THE MOST OF AND THEY HATE TO READ, REFUSE TO READ AND I DOUBT 1 AMISH PERSON HAS READ MY BOOK AND I MADE THE BOOK FOR "THEM".

SO IF A PERSON WAS TO CAPITALIZE ON THE POSSIBILITIES OF HERBAL PRODUCTS, THEY WOUOLD PROBABLY DO BETTER TO HAVE AS MANY WEB SITES AS THEY WISHED TO OPERATE AND DIVIDE THE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES BETWEEN THOSE WEBSITES. I AM CERTAIN ANY PERSON COULD DO WELL WITH A WEBSITE WITH JUST 1 PRODUCT, IF THEY SPOKE ABOUT THAT 1 PRODUCT ENOUGH TO GET PEOPLE INTERESTED IN TRYING IT.

THERE IS ZERO DOUBT A WEB SITE THAT ONLY SOLD THE LBB CAPSULES WOULD DO EXTREMELY WELL, AS WOULD A WEBSITE THAT ONLY SOLD SPRAY 1, A WEBSITE THAT ONLY SOLD A CLARK BASED DE-WORMER, A CHRISTOPHER BASED DE-WORMER FORMULA, ETC., ETC., ETC……BECAUSE YOUR GOING TO DO BEST IF YOU ONLY SPECIALIZE IN 1-3 PRODUCTS……………..

FOR 10 YEARS I HAVE SAID ELIMINATE THE WEBSITE AND FOR THE PAST COUPLE YEARS I HAVE SAID ELIMINATE THE USE OF THE INTERNET, BECAUSE THAT IS MAYBE 20% OF THE VOLUME OF SALES……….BUT I ENJOYED FOR 15+ YEARS EXPLORING THE ENDLESS USES OF HERBAL PRODUCTS AND ONLY A HANDFUL OF INTERNET CUSTOMERS ENJOY ALSO TRYING SUCH THINGS---SO WITH OUT THE INTERNET CUSTOMERS, I WOULD HAVE STOPPED MAKING NEW STUFF 10+ YEARS AGO.

THE AMISH ARE NEVER GOING TO TRY ANYTHING NEW, IT WILL ALWAYS BE THE BASICS.

I HAVE NOTICED OVER THE YEARS HOW WHEN A FEW TRIED A SELECTION OF PRODUCTS, HOW THEY GOT STUCK ON 1-2 PRODUCTS THAT THEY SEEM TO WANT AND SOME RESALE PERHAPS FOR THEIR LIFETIME AND THEY WERE PRODUCTS I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED…..AND THESE SAME PEOPLE NEVER EVER TRIED WHAT I CONSIDERED MY BEST AND I DON'T THINK WE EVER HAD A PRODUCT THAT DIDN'T WORK FOR SOME PEOPLE ALL THE TIME…AND THEY STILL ASK FOR IT, EVEN THOUGH MAYBE IT HAS NOT BEEN ON A LIST FOR 15 YEARS……IT JUST AMAZES ME.

IF I HAD TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, I WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN INTO STORES RESELLING AND INSTEAD CHOSE TO SALE WHOLESALE TO ALL; BUT THE STORES ARE OVER 1/2 THE SALES AND I COULD NOT CHANGE UNLESS THEY ALL QUIT AND I DOUBT THEY WILL QUIT.

THE STORES THEREFOR DICTATED WHAT I WOULD CALL THE TOP 10 PRODUCTS, BECAUSE MOST STORES ONLY SALE 3-5 OF THE PRODUCTS AND REFUSE TO TRY ANYTHING NEW OR ANYTHING ELSE ON THE LIST, BECAUSE THEY ENJOY SELLING WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL WITH AND WHEN THEY REFUSE TO READ MY BOOK, THEY DON'T GO ANY FURTHER THAN THAT---THEY ARE ONLY IT FOR THE $$$$$$ AND NOTHING ELSE.

I WOULD SAY 50+% OF WHAT I EXPLORED WAS NEVER TRIED BY ANYONE OR PERHAPS 1-5 TRIED IT AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN, BECAUSE THEY 'COLLECTED" AND NOT ACTUAL USE THE PRODUCTS….

IT IS ALSO STRANGE ABOUT INTERNET CUSTOMERS IN THAT 1 PERSON WILL MAKE A "STRANGE" RDER AND "BOOM", WE WILL GET 3-5 MORE SIMILAR ORDERS, WHICH PROVES TO ME---THE FOLKS ARE "CONNECTED" VIA SOCIAL MEDIA OR SOME COMMUNICATIONS…..OTHERWISE THE DUPLICATE ORDERS LIKE THAT WOULD NEVER EXIST.

OVER TIME, IT IS CLEAR WHAT THE INTEREST HAS BEEN.

LBB / CAPSULE
P/W / S/T
P/W A / S/T
IODINE MINERALS / PICA S/T
LIVER GALLBLADDER CLEANSE #1

THOSE TOP 5 GO OUT THE DOOR EVERY DAY
BUT THERE IS SO MUCH "MORE"
FOR MYSELF, IT IS ABOUT "LIVING"AND NOT JUST PART OF LIVING……..SO YOU EXPLORE MANY THINGS AND THAT WAY I CONCLUDED HERBS ARE AT BEST, 1/6TH THE TOTAL SOLUTION AND I SEE EVERY HERBAL FORMULA AS BENEFICIAL IN ITS OWN WAY…SO THAT ADVENTURE ENDED IN SOME BAZZAR SUPER LARGE FORMULAS THAT I BELIEVE FOLLOWED THE 1957 CO-Q10 THEORY BEST AND NO ONE COULD EVER MAKE THE ULTIMATE ALL N ONE FORMULA THAT COVERED IT ALL, BUT I AM SURE I GAVE IT MORE OF A SHOT THAN ANYONE ELSE IN HISTORY EVER TRIED, BECAUSE MOST IN HISTORY ONLY EXPERIMENTED IN MAKING $$$ AND THEY ALL DIED JUST AS YOUNG AS ANYONE ELSE AROUND THEM..PROVING THEY MISSED SOMETHING.

TODAY YOUR NOT SEEING HARDLY ANYONE LIVING PAST AGE 92. WE HAVE A LOCAL LADY AGE 107, BUT THAT IS VERY RARE. LOGIC SUGGEST THAT IF A TOXIC PERSON CAN LIVE TO BE 92, YOU WOULD JUST THINK A LESS TOXIC PERSON COULD LIVE DOUBLE THAT.

IN MY CASE, I ENDED UP WITH 112X MORE LEAD THAN AN AVERAGE MALE IN 50 COUNTRIES ASD A RESULT OF WORKING 30 YEARS IN A LEAD FACTORY, NOT TO MENTION WE ALL SWEPT UP ASBESTOS EVERY MORNING AS PART OF OUR JOBS, BECAUSE THE CEILING WAS ASBESTOS AND FALLING DOWN ON ALL THE EMPLOYEES LIKE RAIN. THEN CONSIDER I HAD THE 1960'S POLIO VACCINES WITH ALL THE OTHER VACCINES AND A FULL MOUTH OF MERCURY BY AGE 12-----SURELY ANYONE CAN LIVE 3X LONGER THAN ME…….SURELY.

THE ANCIENT BIBLE MONKS CALLED YOUR EARS AND EYES YOUR FALSE PROFITS AND I BELIEVE THAT 100%
WHEN PEOPLE FOLLOW OTHERS, THEY ARE CERTAIN TO LIVE AND DIE ALIKE.

EDUCATION FREES UP THE BRAIN TO PROTECT THE BODY. FALSE EDUCATION DUMBS DOWN THE BRAIN INTO THINKING ALL IS WELL AND SAFE AND ALL IS NOT WELL AND SAFE---HUMANS WERE ALL BORN INTO A VERY SERIOUS WAR AND THE ENEMY REALLY DOES NOT LIKE IT IF YOU LIVE PAST AGE 40…..MOST GOV PROGRAMS TRACK YOU AND TODAY ELECTRONICS TRACK YOU EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY IF YOU ALLOW IT. IF YOU LIVE TOO LONG, THEY REALLY TRACK YOU AND ALL LIKE YOU. EVERY PROFESSIONAL SYSTEM TRACKS YOU, REPORTS ON YOU AND THEY COVER YOU TILL DEATH AND AFTER DEATH WITH THE APPROPRIATE MARKER ON YOUR GRAVE. YOU ARE IN FACT: A STATISTIC. YOU ARE IN FACT, BEING "FARMED"

WHY? MAKES NO SENSE, BUT THAT IS WHAT THE WORLD DOES.

FREEDOM COMES BY THE WASY OF YOUR HEALTH--IF YOU LOOSE YOUR HEALTH, YOUR SCREWED……

ASK ANYONE DYING, THEY ARE SCREWED TO THE SYSTEMS AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.

TODAY I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE BUYING POISONS AND FEEDING POISONS TO THEIR CHILDREN AND THEY WANT TO BELIEVE THEY DID A BETTER THING, BECAUSE WEBSITES LIED TO THEM, SOCIAL MEDIA SUCKED THEM INTO A EVIL WORLD OF LIES, ETC….BAD AUTHORS EVERY WHERE…

BACK TO THE SUBJECT OF HERBS----IT IS SD TO SEE PEOPLE WHO BEIEVE THEY CAN SAVE THEM SELVES IF THEY ONLY TAKE A FEW HERBS………BUT IF YOU GET THE PEOPLE TO READ AND SELF-EXPLORE, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU HAVE A LIFELONG CUSTOMER AND IF THEY ARE LUCKY, MAYBE THE NUMBER 108 WILL APPEAR IN THEIR LIFE AND REALLY LUCKY IF IT APPEARS IN THEIR DAILY LIFE..

MH 108

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.562 sec, (4)